banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Ready–go–SET! ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, July 13, 2012

set

Excuse the silly title of this post. Nevertheless. This stack of cards…SET…is the BEST CARD GAME EVER. Seriously. It’s intelligent. It promotes like, brain activity & logical thinking and stuff. So so so highly recommended. A total must when on vacation and waiting for the food on restaurants w/the kids (no, in Norway we don’t really eat out that much...hence it’s more a vacation-must-have when on vacation abroad).

felt3

Nevertheless…I needed a pouch for the stack of cards, having lost the original box. And I bought a number of awesome felt sheets from ebay the other day, thinking I could use it as embellishments and stuff..turned out one sheet was large enough to create a pouch for my cards!

felt2

Only..I had never done this before….my sewing machine is for paper. Period. But hey, I’ve never let that stop me before..a little eyeballing and hemming, and suddenly I had a pouch for my cards.

canvas

I even played some w/my Gelato pen (am in love with these now!) on a butterfly canvas from Maya Road. Heat set it…blending the colors w/some maya mist…

felt1

Love the colorcombos and the combo of materials here! Felt, linen burlap, canvas, wood….twine cording :D (all materials but the felt from Maya Road).

Sure. It looks ridiculous and childlike, but hey – it’s fun cause…I actually made it myself! Haha. And I needed one and it’ll actually be used….so there!

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Ready–go–SET! ~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-