banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Eep!

Posted by Ania On Thursday, June 15, 2006

One and a half hour until Dinnamor will come and get me for the crop at Vestkanten tonight....*slightly terrified* :) I've printed out a fair selection of pictures, but I'm so like....ugh....no ideas.....really dunno what to do with them at all...:S I *think* I'll bring all my papers and most of my Bazzills along, and uhm, I dunno how much of my stash but a few things for sure....really hope Dinnamor got room for it and that they won't look at me in a silly way because I bring what I bring....*blush* They do claim they're nice and all though.....I really hope so *smirk*

On another note - I let Amalie stay in the backgarden alone for a bit and that was such a BAD idea. Adrian had planted some sunflowers in a jar and suure, guess who found the newly sprung plants...... let's just say, she was NOT very gentle with the flowers :( Bleh! Baaaaad Amalie!

Jeje...I made this layout yesterday... was printing some pictures which was supposed to be for tonight but I just had to scrap them right away and well....jeje...:p This will go into Adrians album. I'll make another for my own and another again for Amalies :) (Will be the first time I do this, make different layouts for everybodys albums kinda...cool...I think =) )

You can tell I'm such a noob at this freestyle thing, and I'm not too satisfied with how the right side came out, but ohwell :)


Jaja...får prøve å skrive på norsk og =) Nå er det en og en halv time....eller ok, en time snart - til Dinnamor kommer for å hente meg til scrappetreffet på Vestkanten ikveld...eep....har svææære sommerfugler trampende som elefanter i magen min jo =) De påstår de er snille og hyggelige de damene som skal komme, men en vet jo liksom aldri? LOL =) Har i det minste fått skrevet ut noen bilder jeg *håper* jeg får til å bruke ikveld, sitter her med NULL ideer gitt, men......

Denne layouten ovenfor ble laget igår - med bilder jeg egentlig hadde skrevet ut til å bruke på scrappetreffet ikveld -- men jaggu ble de ikke scrappet sånn med en gang, gitt :P Ikke helt fornøyd med høyre siden, og er fortsatt nybegynner på det med freestyle, men jeg *tror* da det kommer seg? Gøy er det iallefall :) Og det gjorde det litt lettere å få med alle bildene (tro meg, jeg hadde mange flere bilder jeg ville ha med!!) over to sider. Jaja...planen er å lage Tusenfrydlayouts til alles album - fellesalbumet, Adrians (denne) og Amalies....første gangen jeg planlegger å lage flere layouts over samme bilder/tema, så det blir litt spennende =)

Lot forresten Amalie være ute i bakhagen litt alene isted - IKKE en god ide. Hun fikk nemlig tak i Adrians solsikkeplante og røsket ut plantene....:( *sukk* Håper de overlevde behandlingen.....


2 intriguing feedbacks to 'Eep!'

  1. Unknown Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/06/eep.html?showComment=1150407600000#c115040763759515625'> 11:40 PM

    WOW, Ania, denne layouten er kjempetøff. Morsomt at du prøver deg på freestyle, du kommer nok til å bli hektet du også... :)
    Du er nok sikkert på scrappetreff akkurat nå,KOS DEG.... :)

     

  2. Piamiin Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/06/eep.html?showComment=1150720200000#c115072024313122677'> 2:30 PM

    Kjempe lekkert lo her om Tusenfryd... Du er alltid flink med alt.. *GRØNNNMISSUNNELIG*

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-