banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Posted by Ania On Monday, June 19, 2006


Sooo....while the scrapper in me goes *omigodneedtofetchthecameraquick* the mommy/housewife in me goes &%¤%&¤/&%&/&/#"#¤ because yeah, all the children (Adrian, my nephew and Amalie who ofcourse had to follow the older boys...without shoes...) had been inside the house several times by then......leaving mudtrails all over......

Another proof that children who seem to be doing very well on their own = all the reason to get suspicious!

Jeje....anyways..got so many new layouts I want to show but I have to wait another week or soat least...grr...hate it when I can't show my fresh layouts, I kinda gets antsy :P Jeje..found out how to get the gallerythingie to work, and made my very own header ("Are you making a picture for a pink horrormovie?" Simen asked me...pfft...)

Mens scrapperen i meg skynder seg etter å finne kameraet for å knipse situasjonen, blir husmoren i meg helt &/%¤&%¤&%¤&%#" fordi - jada, såklart hadde ungene - Adrian, nevøen min og Amalie greid å snike seg inn og ut av huset flere ganger etter å ha vært i gjørma.....*sukk*

Nok et bevis på at stille og fornøyde unger = all grunn til å bli mistenksom....

2 intriguing feedbacks to ' '

  1. Lene S Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/06/sooo.html?showComment=1150739520000#c115073957956116469'> 7:52 PM

    LOL Fantastisk herlig! Unger er og blir unger;o)

    Takk for koselig kommentar på bloggen :o) Ja rammen er digital. Laget i Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9. Om du har det prog. så velger du Image og Picture Frame, to klikk og så ferdig;o)


    :o)

     

  2. Åshild Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/06/sooo.html?showComment=1150807200000#c115080721020878064'> 2:40 PM

    Sååå herlige bilder! Disse blir det vel en LO av? :)

    - og takk for koselige hilsninger i bloggen min :)

    Ha en fin dag!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-