banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ The night before the night ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, December 24, 2006


And quite honestly - what would the last few days before Christmas Eve be like if you didn't spend them squirreling around looking for the last-minute-pressies? I have a good reason. Really. I didn't wanna buy the last few presents until now because travelling from Bergen-Oslo with a lot of pressies is...well..it's self-evident isn't? And just let us face it - Christmas woudln't be Christmas if we were'nt able to complain about the last-minute-stress now would it :) I promise I'll leave my poor plastic-card alone for a few days now. Simens too. :p

Adding two scans of a layout I did right before leaving Bergen. After scanning the first version and looking at it on the PC it hit me that I needed something to underline the title - "My bubble" (I dunno if that translates like that in English - the implication of the title kinda). Anyways. I needed something spherish. And possible glossy (thanks for that idea Gyda :) ). So I went for both - added a circle and glossy finish on the title. I'm not quite sure which version I like the better.....the first one was okay too kinda. But...as I had both scanned I thought it'd be fun to add both, like..just to show...how funny layouts change by just one detail :) This layout is a result of the challenge I got from Kathrine, about making a layout about my sneaking around. Well. I didn't quite adress the sneaking part, but close enough I guess - about why I don't always seem as available irl as I may seem like on the net. (Unless there's like, booze and loud music around ;) ) Being hard of hearing isn't easy when I'm not around "my own" - people who knows sign-language...for natural reasons...and the layout explains a bit why I chose to handle it like I do most of the time. Don't really feel like sharing the journaling but...if I ever seem quiet-insolent and maybe even snobbish to you, just know that I don't (always :p) mean to.

Det nærmer seg jul! Vel..i skrivende stund er det faktisk juleaften nå sånn teknisk sett :p Har tilbrakt de siste dagene med å stresse litt frem og tilbake for å sørge for at plastikkortene holdt en var og jevn temperatur :p Lover å la de være nå...for et par dager fremover iallefall :p Her er to versjoner av samme LO - oppdaget da jeg hadde scannet de (pleier ofte å "se" nye ting/mangler på LO'ene etter å scanne de) at de kanskje burde ha noe mer på som understreket temaet/tittelen. Derfor sirkelen og glossy accent'en på tittelen (som forøvrig ikke helt synes her :p). Og med denne LO'en er jeg dermed ferdig med alle årets utfordringer som har ligget brakk på Minneriket! Yay! Er klar for et nytt år med nye utfordringer (ikke med det første da!! :p) Legger ved begge versjonene just for fun :)


Ønsker alle som kikker innom en riktig flott og koselig juleaften imorgen!

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ The night before the night ~~'

  1. Hege Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/12/night-before-night.html?showComment=1166917080000#c6641674203400839965'> 12:38 AM

    Jeg likte sirkelversjonen best! Virkelig flott. Jeg er imponert over alt du får laget - jammen meg effektiv. Ha en riktig god jul Ania!

     

  2. Ellen* Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/12/night-before-night.html?showComment=1166949480000#c8752258277759815528'> 9:38 AM

    Er innom for å ønske deg ei fin julefeiring i Oslo!! Du har en veldig inspirerende blogg som det er morsomt å besøke - gleder meg til mer i 2007! Kos deg i jula, da!:o)

     

  3. Åshild Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/12/night-before-night.html?showComment=1166951280000#c5590492736803616178'> 10:08 AM

    Ville bare ønske deg god jul, jeg :) Håper du får fine dager på Østlandet. Nyt dagene!

     

  4. Catrine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/12/night-before-night.html?showComment=1167046980000#c4640853818109777353'> 12:43 PM

    God jul!
    Håper du/dere hadde en koselig kveld i går!

    Jeg liker versjonen med sirkelene best! Den ble på en måte komplett da! Nydelig LO og bra løsning på utfordringen!

    Ønsker deg fortsatt fine juledager!
    *klem*

     

  5. Unknown Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/12/night-before-night.html?showComment=1167051420000#c4624511210040910682'> 1:57 PM

    Jeg likte også den siste versjonen best...

    Ha en fortsatt koselig julefeiring sammen med dine... :o)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-