banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ The Sweet Escape ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Yay! Finally got around to get a memcard for my chellphone, allowing me to enjoy music on it aswell. Me like so far (and wtf is wrong with the prices these days? 2GB memcard cost me 381NOK at flexi-data (kingston), while the same amount of GB cost 600 and 900 at Telekiosken and Expert. Ripoffs!) Also, while messing around in the city looking for yet another Frozen Throne CD (the expansion pack of Warcraft 3) as the kiddo somehow broke the old CD in two - and he's like, *need* that game - I coudln't resist buying me a little treat -- Gwen Stefanis newest CD! Yay! I haven't actually purchased an album in like, years (or well, one and half year I think?) - the last album I bought was Nathalie Nordnes first CD. And that was like, uh..well, at least two summers ago :p (oh, and if you need a quick tip for what to give me for Christmas - well, I'd like these CDs: Tori Amos' albums but the two first ones, especially Boys for Pele I think it's called, the Pussycat Dolls latest (YES!), Nathalie Nordnes second CD (the third one is in the works afaik), hmm..can't think of more CDs I'd like to own :p)

Anyways. I think I'm at pace with Christmas. Just missing a few pressies for some of those in Oslo, but I think I'll fix that while in Oslo somehow. It'll be ok :p

The layout: Started it at the Christmas-crop, and finished it at home. It was a (anti)reaction to my thoughts and feelings about needing to have a story behind the pictures -- well - this time I *wanted* to just scrap some pictures just because!! Thus the title -- "Just because...." ;)
I know. I should be much better at the behind-stories....but still...can't deny I love scrapping just because! :) I know.....I went a bit tad wild with the blingblings here. The cardstock is bazzill bling (sugardaddy I believe - such a cool name haha) and there's loads of small Heidi Swapp blingborders cut in pieces all around the layout :) It was actually supposed to be a lettersize, but because I wanted to preserve the pattern in the circle-paper I had to make it too big, hence the 12x12 montage.

Det er litt sykt hvor stor forskjell det faktisk er på priser og databrikker. Prisforskjellen var så stor at jeg måtte dobbeltsjekke at det faktisk gikk an å bruke de mer billige brikkene til mobilen - og joda, det går kjempefint det. Kjøpte nemlig et 2GB minnekort til N73 på Flexi-data, en av de mer rimligere butikkene innenfor datautstyr til den nette sum av 381 kroner. Og merket skal være av de mer pålitelige sånn ellers, så det er ingen tvilsom minnebrikke altså... (kingston). På Telekiosken kunne de tilby 2GB minnebrikke til 600kroner, og hos Expert kostet den hele 900kroner!! Yikes! Og attpåtil skulle fyren i Expert til å åpne 900-kronerspakken for å sette den inn i mobilen min da jeg stoppet ham med at hey, jeg betaler ikke 900 kroner for det der når den koster mellom 3-500kr i databutikker! Jeez.

Har også fått unnagjort de siste innkjøpene til vestlandsfamilien idag, og samtidig unnet meg Gwen Stefanis nyeste CD - The Sweet Escape :) Har noen gaver igjen, men de tar jeg når vi er i Oslo tenker jeg :)

Ellers - dagens layout: En LO jeg begynte på juletreffet hos Hobbykroken, men ikke gjort ferdig før nå. Den er på en måte en slags motreaksjon mot "tvangstankene" mine i det siste om at LO'ene helst bør ha en historie bak seg..jeg føler det fortsatt sånn da - men allikevel...det ER gøy å bare ta et par bilder og bare scrappe .... just because! :p Og begge deler er jo like fine og like "lovlige" - jeg må bare prøve å huske å balansere begge deler liksom :)

1 lovely comment to '~~ The Sweet Escape ~~'

  1. _Kine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/12/sweet-escape.html?showComment=1166606760000#c4378967242317012193'> 10:26 AM

    Kul layout :) Digger det Blush-papiret. Og alle Lil Davis chipboardbokstavene dine :) Lykke til med siste innspurt av juleshopping.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-