banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

VS: here goes nothing

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, December 20, 2006

VS: here goes nothing, originally uploaded by aniia.

Testing...funker dette?

-Ania mobil


EDIT: LOL WOHOO!!! As you all can see it's working! YAY! Well, the label thing isn't quite working, but what the heck..I'll just add them manually :) And yes..that picture was taken using N73 :) As I mentioned earlier (I think :p) -- if your hand is steady and the objects in front of the camera stands still, you'll get great pictures with this mobile. However, it's more affected by movements = blurry pictures than reg cameras I feel. Ohwell. Can't get'em all I guess. And oh. Wasted more than an hour on figuring this out (and finally got around to it through flickr :p) - now - need to clean up this house for Christmas! And oh! Hot dang! It's just FOUR more days for Christmas! *faint* *faint* *faint* *sigh*

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'VS: here goes nothing'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-