banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ short post ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, October 12, 2007


V. sleepy, about to hit bed shortly. Just wanted to share these two:

A card for Pencil-Lines (seriously, I'm NO cardmaker.....hence this simple card..am gonna practice some more though - want the aquarel-pens from Papirloftet - hopefully soon :) ) - *love* this stamp though - it's from Lene Solhaug :D

& a layout...I sooo love that one....... seriously LOVE Xstine - she's such a cutiepie & *so* sweet!

Was slightly bored on the crop on sunday cause I had packed my stuff already - was gonna take an early plane home. Xstine had the solution tho - an ubercool Polaroid-cam & I could use her stash. Just had to do a layout in "xstine"-style right?? :D


Zzz I'm off to bed :)

Ps. I ♥ ...um...*blackout* totally forgot what I was supposed to say now! *cough* *off to bed!*

Oh ps2: think my pc is approx okayish. Got piccies backuped - thats the most important stuff! Think I'll see if I (or someone else :p) can fix a clean instal sometime soon - it's buggy & about time to do that....format & reinstall stuff from scratch. Ohwell.

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ short post ~~'

  1. Catrine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/10/short-post.html?showComment=1192176360000#c5637933005807803502'> 10:06 AM

    LO'en er bare superkul! I skikkelig Xstine-stil! :D
    Og kortet er kjempesøtt!
    Ha en fin fin helg! *klem*

     

  2. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/10/short-post.html?showComment=1192221060000#c5715881779715353449'> 10:31 PM

    den LO'en er helt kanon!!!! :D
    Haaper du har en kjempe kjekk helg! <3

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-