banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ And the WTF Award goes to.. ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, June 21, 2008
OKay.
Short post.
Because I just found something disgusting. And I say that as IMHO. I don't find it amusing or see the funny thing in it. I sure agree with the blogposter - the WTF award goes to...

High Heels for Babies

The promopicture at the bottom of the post just made me feel sick...white trash babies anyone?
(and yeah I guess - the name implies that it's a funny thing, not to be taken seriously (heelarious).... but fine I guess I'll be the prune in all this)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ And the WTF Award goes to.. ~~'

  1. Tonya Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/and-wtf-award-goes-to.html?showComment=1214066340000#c1467420197432910773'> 6:39 PM

    Well I don't find it funny either! It's bad enough 13 year olds wear heels...jmo

     

  2. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/and-wtf-award-goes-to.html?showComment=1214197320000#c7069082365437438299'> 7:02 AM

    ROTFLMAS Ania!! Definitely WTF??!! I swear people are NUTS!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-