banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Nrgh I'm so stupid ~~

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, June 04, 2008
The last few weeks have been quite busy, with surgery and reading and various deadlines and stuff, so I totally totally forgot all about the ongoing swap at Minneriket - a dessert-swap...22 ladies swapping different reciepes for desserts that is. Cr*p! The deadline for that one was uh, like two days ago or so, and I haven't even started. And to top it off - the picture I intended to use is apparently deleted - I checked all my photos from the last three months twice...gah! I remember thinking the photos looked pooh and getting an idea for a new photosetup, so apparently I must have deleted the old photos and never got around to take the new ones...so today a little emergency shopping is on the todo-list so I can take a photo for the swap and get started....good thing I am hitting a crop tonight so I can get this done and ship the stuff tomorrow!! And nice nice nice ladies waiting for me..eek! (Ok Im not the only one who hasn't shipped my stuff yet but I am fairly sure I am the only one who haven't started creating yet!! Ugh!)


Speaking about swaps...while desperately looking for the dessert-photo (oreo-milkshake :p) I came across this photo of another swap...alpha-ATC. Should be getting this one in return next week or so - can't wait!! My alphas were "t" and "h" (duh ;p) - lovelovelove making atcs!!


And talking about ATCs....love this format.....here's another old ATC I found (am fairly sure I haven't shared this one before either)...made this for a dear friend..with momiji stickers & recycled momiji cardstock from the momiji I got some weeks ago ...so perfect for this friend who's crazy for Momijis!! :D

Alright!! Better get started on the preparations for tonights crop! :) This will be my chance to get a shitload of scrappy stuff done! I aim for a full swap and maybe two layouts.............we'll see...I don't really have a great record of getting things done at crops...:p

Oh, and I got a honorable mention at the NSD contest over at Pubcalls, jejj! :)

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Nrgh I'm so stupid ~~'

  1. Mari Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/nrgh-im-so-stupid.html?showComment=1212569760000#c4165766995302598020'> 10:56 AM

    å herrejesus for en rålekker ATC!!!!! driiiitsøt var den!!!!

    Kos deg på treff i kveld da, wish I was there!!<3
    xxoo

     

  2. Anette S Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/nrgh-im-so-stupid.html?showComment=1212570840000#c7936575016837601564'> 11:14 AM

    Gratulerer med HM!
    Supersøte alfa-atc! Jeg har fortsatt ikke laget en eneste atc! Jeg er sååå lame!
    Litt av noen ambisjoner for kveldens produksjon! Det der er like mye som jeg lager på et år! Ha ha! Jeg ser vi har ulike scrappekondiser!
    Kos deg på treff og hils alle kjente ;)

     

  3. Lene S Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/nrgh-im-so-stupid.html?showComment=1212574980000#c9082068299194939131'> 12:23 PM

    puuh... litt å gjøre ser jeg. Pust dypt og kooos deg med scrapping og treff i dag ;o)

    Og gratulerer med HM!! Kjempegøy!

    :o)

     

  4. Carrin Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/nrgh-im-so-stupid.html?showComment=1212601560000#c8447670298347809034'> 7:46 PM

    Gratulerer med HM`en!!! Så bra!

     

  5. Unknown Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/nrgh-im-so-stupid.html?showComment=1212700860000#c38331488225222152'> 11:21 PM

    Your ATCs are awesome! Wow!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-