banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Silly Friday ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, June 20, 2008
Inspired by Eli's gorgeous cards at Scrappedugnad...I decided on a whim..alright...the teachers needs a lil gift for the Summer :p So. Candy wrapped in some paper & w/cards stuck to'em.
7gypsies, Basic Grey, Prima, MME, Websters pages.

At the gamer-forum I'm at there's a (mostly) funny thread with piccies and stuff, and as I have little to share of my own these days I thought I'd share some of my faves (Hm. It was hard finding the least offensive ones ;P) Hrm -- blogger minimizes them automatically, so just click on them if you wanna look at the bigger versions I guess..









And I've been tagged by Lene and Marianne Hope, so here we go:

Answer the following 5 questions:

Her er reglene:"Hver person svarer på spørsmålene om seg selv. I slutten av innlegget gir du det videre til 6 andre personer og fører opp navnene deres. Så legger du igjen beskjed i bloggen deres, om at de er blitt tagget og ber dem lese din blogg. La personen som tagget deg vite det når du har lagt inn svar."

Rules: Answer the following 5 questions in your blog, then mention 6 other friends to get tagged, leave a message in each friends blog that they have been tagged, incl. the one that tagged you.

1) Hva gjorde du for 10 år siden? What did you do 10 years ago?

I had just moved to Bergen (on my own!) to study at the University (funnily enough I'm still stuck here!). I met my husband at the first party we hosted and we soon became an item (OMG. We've been together for ten years. YIKES!). I was playing FR Mud - a textbased MMO game.

2) Nevn 5 ting du har/hadde på gjøre lista di i dag. Mention 5 things you had on your "todo list" today. (ok I wrote this yesterday so :p)

Did the final doublecheck on the files and burned a CD for "Vi Scrapper"
Sent a box with the CD and some more to said magazine.
Finished a layout.
Make cards for the teachers inspired by Elis cards for Scrappedugnad (ongoing!).
Bake muffins for the kiddos last day at school tomorrow (ongoing!)


3) Snack jeg liker. Snacks I like.

Uhm. Well I like Kims French Fries.

4) Ting jeg vil gjøre som milliardær. Things I would do as a billionair.

Buy myself a D3 w/ a nice arsenal of lenses. Buy a compactcamera for my oldest son. Oh, and the usual boring stuff. Pay off loans, fix the house, put a lil nice gift/fund for our closest, life off the rents :p

5) Steder jeg har bodd. Places I have lived.

Seoul. Oslo. Bergen. Askøy.

Have a nice weekend :)

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Silly Friday ~~'

  1. Linda F. Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/silly-friday.html?showComment=1213976820000#c432394840165368160'> 5:47 PM

    Ania, Beautiful work as usual. And I LOVE the "posters". I think my favorite is the Common Sense one, although I have spy one as my desktop now!

     

  2. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/silly-friday.html?showComment=1213986660000#c1358241797053545363'> 8:31 PM

    oh! Kanon bra ide aa kle godisene i scrappe papir og pynt! Skikkelig lekkert :) Ble inspirert til aa lage en velkomst basket med goodies til pappa naar han kommer :D

    GOD helg! <3

     

  3. Dena Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/silly-friday.html?showComment=1214019000000#c2184932082156431907'> 5:30 AM

    Hey girl!! Your posters cracked me UP! thanks for the laugh and for stopping by my blog to wish Zoe girl a happy birthday! so sweet of you.
    Have a wonderful weekend ;)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-