banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Pencil-Lines Layout & Blog Hop Winner ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, October 19, 2009

Whew!
What a weekend!
But first.
Have to share my Pencil-Lines layout for sketch #157, guested by Wendy Sue Anderson. Yeah. I know. It turned out to be one of them layouts where it might be hard to find the picture sorta, but still...despite that...I love it :) Cosmo Criket baby! Such a gorg gorg line (I got Early Bird). And it features my dear friend Eli - whom I love to tease...just look at the title ;p

Psst. Happy Birthday Eli :D

Right.
Over to the winner of the PL bloghop:

Tam-tam-tam-da!


Congratulations Peggy!
Please drop me an email - just click on the "contact me" link to the right (under "Useless stuff about me" :p) with your adress and I'll get your prize to you asap :)

Psst. I'm not quite sure what you mean with "white noise". Would you or someone else care to elaborate, it sure made me curious :)
Psst2. Thank you so much for your tips, links and advices!

Right!
Ended up with 372 pictures from this wonderful, amazing weekend, trying to figure a way to share them with those who asked to share piccies. Will also share some piccies on the blog very soon - figured I'd do a separate post at least, so if you attended/are just interested - stay tuned. Should have it up in an hour or so. Or tomorrow at least :p

Oh and did you see??
Anna just revealed our secret for the last few months - Pencil Lines, the book!!!!
It'll be out December 14th, just in time for Christmas...and it'll be amazing ( duh ofcourse!!!) and I'm so so so thrilled to learn it'll be a handy, sturdy format made with scrapbookers in mind - that is - made to actually be used - spiralbound (which to me is such a huge issue w/other scrapbooks) and hardback and stuff...YEAH! More info to come re. pre-ordering and stuff as soon as I get the info :) :)

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Pencil-Lines Layout & Blog Hop Winner ~~'

  1. Eli Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/10/pencil-lines-layout-blog-hop-winner.html?showComment=1255983261342#c1695722804987624894'> 10:14 PM

    Takk for det vennen :) - og ja; har lagt merke til at du liker å erte meg ;) Du får tilbake så det går vel greit *fnis* Artig layout med søte meg og Amalie på (ja - begge to = søte; så det så!) og gleder meg til boka! Klem

     

  2. Jana Eubank Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/10/pencil-lines-layout-blog-hop-winner.html?showComment=1256015320175#c6705074759977709346'> 7:08 AM

    LOOOOOVE how you used Cosmo on this page! Incredible!

     

  3. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/10/pencil-lines-layout-blog-hop-winner.html?showComment=1256018553095#c3476295449946521588'> 8:02 AM

    Har de samme papirende liggende, så du har nok inspirert meg til å bruke dem til noe. Takk! Og nydelig LO :D

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-