banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Best of 2010: Mini-albums ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, January 06, 2011

Finally – the last instalment of this best of blah blah thingie. Sorry for being late with this one…<whine incoming> I hate the flu </whine done..almost> …compare with the fact that I haven’t taken a photo AT ALL THIS YEAR. Imagine! Hrm. I don’t feel the need to yet either, sigh… this will take a while, but at least I am feeling for scrapping again, now that’s something, no? :p

Nevertheless – minialbums – I have a love/hate relationship with them. I love to make them when everything clicks and works, hate when it doesn’t. The difference between the love/hate mini’s are huge I assure you! Nevertheless – most minis I’ve made have been in the love category, so..here’s my Top 5 from 2010:

mini

This lovely mini was my first tutorial for Crate Paper, using Restoration..love it still!!









mini1




This mini was created for an online-class, using mostly Elle’s Studio-tags and scraps from Pink Paislee, Crate Paper and Hambly Screenprints.








ellen_forside

This mini was created with 3ndypapir, and it was for a friend of mine who turned 40. I got everybody to add their own picture + some words about the birthdaychild.



ellen1ellen2

ebday1



And here’s the minialbum I created with images from the birthdayparty :) I used Fancy Pants Designs’ bracketed mixed media album (folded in half) + FP stuff inside.

 






oldemor1




And finally, the latest mini I created (hm ok, the decdaily one was the last one, but ahwell!), using Pink Paislee’s canvasalbum (6x6”) and their 6x6” paperpads. Perfect!

 






Thanks for looking and for commenting :) And I hope the photobucket-slideshows works fine, hm? I hate that they start automatically (I hate automated stuff on blogs), but not sure how to turn it off, hmm..

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Best of 2010: Mini-albums ~~'

  1. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-of-2010-mini-albums.html?showComment=1294358963149#c8724304732964770422'> 1:09 AM

    Isn't it fun to look back at all the wonderful memories in the albums?

     

  2. Amy Heller Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-of-2010-mini-albums.html?showComment=1294414019625#c1596632711075815737'> 4:26 PM

    Ania, I love your minis!! So much eye candy!! I've loved getting to know you and your work through both Elle's and Crate!! Cheers to 2011!! Can't wait to see more of your inspiring work!

     

  3. Malin Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-of-2010-mini-albums.html?showComment=1294576961771#c2618110217742784836'> 1:42 PM

    i suck at making mini albums.. 5 of them are lying here giving me the evil eye for never finnishing gthem..
    Your minis are as gorgeous as everything you create!!!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-