banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Pink, Pinker, Pinkest? ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lol, I know – it’s pink, more pink, then..uh..I’m not quite sure….totally pink? :p

kristiane

Just wanted to share a pink card I created. Now, normally I’d probably not make a pink card. Hm. I know I most likely wouldn’t – not like, all pink, at least. It’s so cliché. But. Challenges, you know?

Oh yeah, another one of Moxie Fab’s color-challenges…I wonder if I’ll actually get to finish them all within the timeline? Three down, three to go afaik. Life’s bit busy atm, working on questionnaire-drafts for my MA (it’s NOT as easy as I thought! I have to be short, precise and I feel the need to over-define the meaning of words I’m using in the questionnaire to make sure to prevent misunderstanding of concepts and blah blah, especially for the online survey-part) and freelancing for the local newspaper…but hey, – I enjoy this life so far :)

ColorComboM7

Nevertheless, here’s the three pink colors we were supposed to work with..mm…(it’s adhered to the gift, which’s kraftwrapped, so please ignore the kraft part for this challenge) the paper’s from Pink Paislee’s Sweetness-collection, a scrap I had lying around here – letters from Fancy Pants Designs, and the flower from Prima. The stamp is an all time favorite, the only one I kept of all my wood-mounted stamps (because let’s face it, I so suck at using stamps) because I knew I’d reuse this one at least…it’s hm, Anna Griffin if I’m not too mistaken. Loves.

 

So long, gotta continue working! :)

Ps. I changed the threads I’m using on my sewing machine, with a thicker thread – now it’s so much more visible and I love it! Give thicker threads a try yourself too, if you haven’t yet :)

 

Oh, and before I leave…check out these peeks from Crate Paper!

6a00e55210ddf588340147e1a6446e970b-800wi

This is the boy-line…see the neutral alphabetpaper (I assume! I haven’t seen this collection myself, as it’s on its way overseas atm!) ? Lovesit! Am not too sure about the army-stuff, whether it’s actually patterned with these motifs or if it’s just for the AD, as personally my kid doesn’t play with that, but we’ll see – I totally approve of the colorscheme!

6a00e55210ddf588340148c7b993fe970c-800wi

And this is apparently the girl-line – hello insta-love! Yes, please!

There’s two more lines to be revealed, keep a close tab on the Crate-blog for these in the next few days!

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Pink, Pinker, Pinkest? ~~'

  1. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/01/pink-pinker-pinkest.html?showComment=1295395872471#c4983421011407934992'> 1:11 AM

    I think this card is gorgeous!

     

  2. Jingle Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/01/pink-pinker-pinkest.html?showComment=1295456218873#c5787186558639028558'> 5:56 PM

    Your card is so cute!

     

  3. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/01/pink-pinker-pinkest.html?showComment=1296758528538#c59621110934454274'> 7:42 PM

    Hey Ania! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-