banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~ Some layouts from my article at scrapping.no ~

Posted by Ania On Monday, July 31, 2006
Minialbum folded

Minialbum open

Just thought I'd show the layouts I made for my article at scrapping.no - about adding minialbums to your layout. Here's three different variations, and you can read and see pictures of how to make them in my article there. I gotta admit -- I'm a sucker when it comes to take a LOT of pictures - and I'm an even worse sucker when it comes to try and pick only 2-3....I usually want to use them all! The double layout titled "ambush" is full of pictures I've actually printed out more than two months ago - but haven't gotten around to put together in a layout cause I wasn't sure how to do it. Not too spetacular, just some funny pictures of the children doing what they love for the moment -- playing World of Warcraft-like games. Nice memories, in other words. I also finally got around to use these cool K.I. papers -- loved them from first sight, but had yet to use them until now. Yay!

Boring pictures are best hidden in a librarycardalbum :p

"Your first shoes" -- boring pictures imo, but still I wanted a "your first shoes" layout -- hence I decided to keep the boring pictures hidden, yet accessible. It was also the last layout I made for this article and I was a bit fed up tbh, hence the simple layout. I'm thinking some pink or white buttons would be nice here - maybe I'll add that at a later point (Need buttons! Have like, NO buttons at all :( )

Matchbookalbum!

And I just love these pictures from "photosession" -- silly pictures? Sure.... I wanted to show that alright, for each "perfect" picture, there's zillions of silly, "nonperfect" pictures -- like this layout shows. Besides, I'm using Scenic Route Charlotte papers here - and I'm really starting to love the line just as I do Northshore. Silly uh :p

Anyways. I've been a good girl again. Been doin the lawn. Yay. Hooray for me. Etc. :p


Tenkte å vise layoutene fra artikkelen min på scrapping.no -- alle har minialbum i en eller annen form på. Det er jo bare så typisk meg (og jeg er nok ikke alene om det :p) å ta ørtenhundre bilder av en og samme begivenhet, for så å ikke skjønne hvordan jeg virkelig kan ta og plukke ut noen få-få bilder som skal scrappes -- som regel skulle jeg ønske jeg kunne få med nesten alle bildene som egentlig er ganske så like sånn objektivt sett... såå....har du lyst til å vite hvordan man lager disse minialbumene skritt for skritt, så ta gjerne en kikk på artikkelen min :) Og mislykkede bilder? Vis de gjerne frem den siden også - sånn som i "fotosession" - bak ethvert vellykket og "pent" bilde står mange ikke alt-for-perfekte :)

Ellers har jeg vært en flink jente og klippet gresset i hagen idag..yay... litt kjedelig, men vi har i det minste en noenlunde flat hage da så det er ikke så ille :) Og så har jeg fått clearstampsdilla....tsktsk...:p

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~ Some layouts from my article at scrapping.no ~'

  1. Unknown Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/07/some-layouts-from-my-article-at.html?showComment=1154376360000#c115437639609005310'> 10:06 PM

    Herlig artikkel og flotte layouter. Så flink du er til å skrive, både på norsk og engelsk.
    Har ennå ikke fått lest artikkeln du har skrevet i Ett Trykk. Har vært innom Narvesen for å kjøpe bladet, men de hadde ikke fått det inn ennå.
    Jeg har også en layout i den utgaven, så det skal blir morsomt å se...

    Ha en fortsatt fin scrappekveld

     

  2. banglamarie Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/07/some-layouts-from-my-article-at.html?showComment=1154382660000#c115438271088468533'> 11:51 PM

    Herlig artikkel, herlige layouter, herlige bilder. Du imponerer meg!!!

     

  3. Kathrine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/07/some-layouts-from-my-article-at.html?showComment=1154386260000#c115438628191913190'> 12:51 AM

    Du er så flink Ania!
    Skikkelig fine loer altså.
    Jeg ønsker meg gruelig en hage! Så heldig dere er.

     

  4. _Kine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/07/some-layouts-from-my-article-at.html?showComment=1154429280000#c115442930117167538'> 12:48 PM

    Artikkelen din var kjempefin! Var det du som hadde skrevet den om formater i ett trykk også? Good stuff!
    Og flinke flinke som har klippet plenen. Jeg later som om jeg ikke skjønner hvordan gressklippern funker ;)
    Og forresten; Neil Gaimans Stardust er bare helt fantastisk vakker den også. Skikkelig eventyr/kjærlighetshistorie.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-