banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Check out our fab Pencil-Lines guest!! Oh, and a tag ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, November 05, 2007


First - have a look at this week's guestdesigner at Pencil-Lines!! Ingunn!!!! YAY!!!! :D Layout no. 2 is my interpretation of her sketch. Flipped it and made room for journaling :) I used Basic Grey, Daisy D, American Crafts and Fancy Pants brackets. The photos shows Amalie w/ long hair, at the hairdresser & w/ short hair.....nuff said...*sniff*

AND!! Did you see??? YAY finally we can reveal that Yuko and Janine are on the team aswell w/PL! It's been a loooong month (and some more) for them haha...poor them, I recall when I was new and was about to join PL - I think we had to wait 4-5 weeks after the DT-announcement before we could really be a part of the team (as in having our layouts shown with the rest too)...I was getting a lil antsy in the end :p So looking forward to their fabulous layouts along with the rest of the PL :D Gonna miss seeing Kimmy and Anam w/us, but ahwell - life moves on as they both got lots of new and exciting stuff taking more of their time.

Layout no. 1.....well..sign-language is my mother tongue, and I don't think I've made a layout about that yet. So. A page for my BoM I guess..it was made for a contest where you had to display one of your talents and use a specific technique...pardon for the blurred out journaling, but kinda felt that was a tad too personal so I prefer it blurred atm. Bazzill, Daisy D and American Crafts...and ranger dabberpaints.... painted the edge of shot-glasses to make the circled background. Love how it turned out :)

Now, Helena tagged me - thank you! - and although I've been tagged with this one before I think it's kinda fun to do it, so ... here's seven more random stuff about me :D
  1. If there are people drowning, diving, getting strangled or suffocating or whatever on TV I always hold my breath too.
  2. If I have a menu at say McDonalds I have to alternate between eating fries and burger. Don't make me eat fries first then the burger next as some people seem to do!
  3. I prefer my chocolate cold. Mmm straight from the fridge :D
  4. I started hanging out at a BBS in 94. Internet and IRC shortly after.
  5. I've played MUD's (mainly FR-MUD), EverQuest and World of Warcraft.
  6. I love getting comments on my blogposts. Always makes me smile seeing what you think and than you enjoy (??) my posts enough to take a little of your time to post something - thank you so much! :) I love my stalkers too...I'm a notorius stalker myself aswell ;p
  7. If I think my layout is missing sewing I'll whip out the sewing-machine np - but if my clothes or whatever needs some sewing-work I just let it be - cba using my sewing-machine to do fabric-stuff...I might like, break it or something like that..

Yey!! Ingunn er vår gjest denne uken hos Pencil-Lines!!! Håper mange nordmenn kan bli med på denne, liksom..."kom og støtt om vår Ingunn"..... - lag en LO av skissen hennes og send den inn til Pencil-Lines.... er du riktig heldig kan det godt hende du stikker av med denne månedens sponsede premie....som er en kit fra Bad Girls!! :D Bare sørg for at LO'en sendes inn innen månedens utgang såå :D

8 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Check out our fab Pencil-Lines guest!! Oh, and a tag ~~'

  1. Catrine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/check-out-our-fab-pencil-lines-guest-oh.html?showComment=1194249900000#c7589607979451327765'> 9:05 AM

    Kult, jeg håper jeg rekker å lage en LO av Ingunns skisse.:D
    Flotte LO'er du har laget - som vanlig! Jeg digger den kule stilen din!!!
    Ha en flott mandag! *klem*

     

  2. HegeHB Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/check-out-our-fab-pencil-lines-guest-oh.html?showComment=1194252780000#c8688790445701636497'> 9:53 AM

    Så kult... Superflott LO du har laget etter den flotte skissa:)
    Ingunn er råkul.. må se om jeg ikke får tid til å levere et bidrag:)

     

  3. Kathrine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/check-out-our-fab-pencil-lines-guest-oh.html?showComment=1194254220000#c844081496338701817'> 10:17 AM

    Jeg har også lyst å prøve meg på Ingunns skisse - kjempekul! Og det var din tolkning også!

     

  4. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/check-out-our-fab-pencil-lines-guest-oh.html?showComment=1194266400000#c7032380543517801752'> 1:40 PM

    BEautiful layouts again!! You rock. :)

    And thanks for your warm welcome! :)

     

  5. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/check-out-our-fab-pencil-lines-guest-oh.html?showComment=1194298140000#c4777970418091542139'> 10:29 PM

    love your pl layout this week (always do :) )
    Tomorrow I am seriously going to do the tag you left me....I think they are so fun too...just need to get my butt in gear!!
    XOXO

     

  6. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/check-out-our-fab-pencil-lines-guest-oh.html?showComment=1194312000000#c4096067047422882620'> 2:20 AM

    Woohoo! Herlige LOer som vanlig!

    Og jeg må også alltid legge sjokolade i kjøleskapet...mmm...

     

  7. Aquarell Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/check-out-our-fab-pencil-lines-guest-oh.html?showComment=1194340620000#c3257408474184047624'> 10:17 AM

    Kjempeflotte LO'er!
    Kanskje jeg skulle prøve meg på skissa til Ingunn?...

     

  8. Camilla G Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/check-out-our-fab-pencil-lines-guest-oh.html?showComment=1194348180000#c1221340696114285071'> 12:23 PM

    Så flott den Lo'en om morsmålet ditt var, liker de rufsede kantene på "matten" og stilig med tegnspråk"kartet" ! Amalie ble så søt med ny klipp. Forøvrig en veldig flott Lo det også- likte at bildene var inne i klammerene:D

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-