banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Peeks, peeks, and RAKs~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, November 09, 2007
Yay. Thought I'd start with a peek for my Pencil-Lines layout this sunday. I played some with the crackle-paint from Rangers for that one :)

Besides...I've been a bad girl.... cheating a lil today. You know the Bad Girls Christmas Workshop? The one for Nov 16th-18th? You see, I got to peek at the classes and I couldn't help myself, I got so inspired that I just had to do them! And since the kids are home from school/kindergarten today I figured why not do this today together so we had something fun to do right? Yay! My hands are soaked in paint. I plan to move on to the next yummy class when I'm entirely done with this project. Maybe the oldest one wanna help me with that one. (I'm sure the youngest will want to too, but I don't know if she can do this. She did however want me to scrap with her on my lap this morning. Told me to sit by the scrapping-table and directed me to take this and that paper and tried to figure out my click'n'stick adhersive... hmm...these are my stuff little missy!)

Anyways, I digress.... have you seen the latest peeks on the board? Here, I'll help you:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:D

And - to help spread the word Tracie have kindly offered a special RAK to one lucky girl who links the Christmas Workshop blinkie in her blog and tells her in the comments.... here's the blinkie...feel free to copy and don't forget to let Tracie know!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Freezing atm.....there's snow and sun and more snow and stuff outside atm.....not to mention very very cold! I think I need a bath! Or nap! Or both! :p

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Peeks, peeks, and RAKs~~'

  1. Camilla G Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/peeks-peeks-and-raks.html?showComment=1194616500000#c8610342490070674078'> 2:55 PM

    ååå de peekene var nydelig! Gleder meg så, til kursene! Høres gøy ut og, når du er dekket i maling- og Adrian og Amalie har bidratt!

     

  2. Kathrine Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/peeks-peeks-and-raks.html?showComment=1194634320000#c4730389738758074404'> 7:52 PM

    workshopene ser lekre ut!
    Håper jeg kan gjøre noen av dem.

     

  3. ellen s. Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/11/peeks-peeks-and-raks.html?showComment=1194754740000#c2935452609151384088'> 5:19 AM

    pls let me see more! love the detail already!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-