banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Strolling ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, January 12, 2008

Right. First. For the scrappers out there. My layout to Scrappedugnads challenge re using "found objects" - given by Colleen from Cupcake Scrapshop. Who's by the way giving out a january-kit to the winner of this challenge so head over and check it out ;) This is Kine, one of the very first Norwegian scrappers I got to know through blogging...back then there wasn't that many of us Norwegians blogging kinda...*smile* My "found objects" here are a gameboard-chip she found at a backyardsale and challenged me to do something about....and her sweet Christmas-card...which I "found" on my table ;) Papers are Rouge de Garance, Hambly & KI...and a Scenic Route star :)

Now. I was strolling yesterday - out looking to take piccies and stuff...it was raining though...so I didn't snap that many photos...my precious cam and stuff...only when the rain paused for minutes kinda... anyways.... a few of my photos from yesterday. Hope to take more today - haven't really taken my "community" picture for the week yet - too much rain to plan any sensible shot kinda. But - am soon headed out to meet an old friend I haven't seen in ages...will snap some piccies along the way :)

Re. last post: Would still love to know more about you too!
And - Kathrine thought I should mention this: You get to be a paid SAHM for about a year for in Norway. Depends a lil about how long you've been working prior to the pregancy. Otherwise you get a one-time-payment. And she thinks Tromsø (Romsa?) will host the Winter Olympics in 2018. Well they can hope :p
Oh and the city I live in atm? It's best known for it's rain. As in. Always rainy. (Not really, but... :p)

A wet log :p

A water-measurer..

Met my kiddo at school..
Kiddo & his gf ;)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Strolling ~~'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/01/strolling.html?showComment=1200161400000#c2987194406295959691'> 7:10 PM

    Hei hei!
    Jeg bare lurte på hva skalgs filter / action du bruker på bildene dine?? Digger dem!!

     

  2. Heidi Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/01/strolling.html?showComment=1200161460000#c3988387479066213944'> 7:11 PM

    Flotte bilder Ania...og GOSH så stor han har blitt, spes på det nederste bildet...er liksom ikke noen "liten" gutt lengre.
    Den layouten din er bare helt RÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ!!! Falt umiddelbart for din løsning på denne utfordringen!!

    Ha en flott kveld.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-