banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ My November Elle’s Studio-Stuff ~~

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Did you by the way check out the brand new November-gallery over at Elle’s Studio? Well, I hope you do – but for your convenience, here’s my stuff ;p

famdahl_WEB

It’s been a while since I whipped out Pink Paislee’s Queen Bee – but here it is, mixed with the lovely vintage tags from Elle’s StudioSmile This was used to hold the CD w/photos from Eli’s photosession Smile

 

famdahl_cu3_WEB

Love the details-tag – it’s quite versatile and adds the right ..wait for it…detail..haha..;p …to any project Smile

famdahl_cu2_WEB

Here’s more closeups – love handcutting these flowers Smile

gifttag_EB

For the two next projects, I mixed up Elle’s Studio with Hambly Screenprints! The latter truly is my go-to manuf when it comes to creating cute babystuff sorta – like when I needed minitags/cards for some babygifts.

gifttag1_cu1_WEB

Love the transparencies – I cut a hearts transparency to fit the frame on this lime-green card, then just added more tags and transparencies.

gifttag1_cu2_WEB

Wrote stuff on the back and created a hole so it could be tied to this bakers twine Smile

gifttag2_WEB

Another card/tag w/transparencies and stuff..

gifttag2_cu1_WEB

The brad and the clip is from Fancy Pants by the way.

gifttag2_cu2_WEB

Again – I love using Hambly for babystuff! SmileThese cute onesies are so great to cut out and use as embellishments Smile

 

bdaygift_cu_web

Wrapping up w/more pressies-stuff – bdaypressie w/the many various birthday-tags from Elle’s Studio Smile

bdaygift_web

 

And what’s more;

TEASER_TEAM_UP

There’s a team-up between Bella Blvd and Elle’s Studio coming up soon Smile

Right. Off I go. Or fly. Smile with tongue out

Ps. Free thankful-tags download from Elle’s Studio here! Smile

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ My November Elle’s Studio-Stuff ~~'

  1. Eli Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-november-elles-studio-stuff.html?showComment=1290594907525#c740685922543399840'> 11:35 AM

    Lekre ting! - you do magic med alt du :) Og; gratulerer som tante igjen! Du er vel i Paris alt du så tidlig som du var på`an. Jeg kommer snart etter. C ya soon! Klem

     

  2. Ellen* Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-november-elles-studio-stuff.html?showComment=1290596368516#c7979727447198055078'> 11:59 AM

    Du er så flink!! God tur til Paris og lykke til på alle kursene! Det går supert!:o) :o)

     

  3. sophie Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-november-elles-studio-stuff.html?showComment=1290605605703#c6510739954110829876'> 2:33 PM

    awesome stuff! I love your gallery this month!

     

  4. Unknown Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-november-elles-studio-stuff.html?showComment=1290610783784#c8868131534486163665'> 3:59 PM

    WOW..., fantastik flotte tags!
    God tur til Paris... :O)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-