banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Oh happiness!

Posted by Ania On Friday, August 25, 2006
I'm happy these days. I just got myself a new bra! Isn't funny how these little things can make you happy? It's very sweet and cute, got laces and best of all -- there's a cute little golden heart attached! *love*

I also found this wonderful little "helper" at H&M -- a kinda extra string that lowers your bra in the back for low-cut garments - in my case - my new, pretty dress made of silk! :D

Can you tell I'm excited? I thought I had to buy one of those......let's put it this way......less pretty bras for low-cut backs because I had no idea this wonderful little thing even existed! Now I know! And now you do too, if you didn't, haha :p (and it just costs 39 NOK!). So. Pretty dress. Pretty bra. Happy Ania!


Det er noe med de små gleder...i mitt tilfelle, gleden over en nydelig, søt BH :) Ble jo litt deppa over å måtte kjøpe kjedelige og ikke alt for pene BH'er spesielt tilpasset bare rygger, da jeg kom over denne nyttige lille saken til 39kroner på H&M. Den gjør at man kan bruke helt vanlige BH'er til slike plagg - joy! :D Så nå har jeg en søt og nydelig BH med blonder og til og med et lite gullhjerte som "matcher" den fine, nye kjolen min! Me happy! :D

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Oh happiness!'

  1. banglamarie Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/08/oh-happiness.html?showComment=1156543500000#c115654350103194111'> 12:05 AM

    Lucky you ;) Takk for tipset. Må liksom ha BH under kjoler... puppene mine er ikke i samme shape som før etter to ammeperioder ;) ...så H&M next :)

     

  2. Unknown Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2006/08/oh-happiness.html?showComment=1156572780000#c115657278617500905'> 8:13 AM

    Ja, den var fancy.... og billig også.

    Ha en god scrappeweekend, Ania... :o)

    *klem*

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-