banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ ..and a card for Skissedilla #100 ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, February 26, 2011

ania83

I fell in love with this sketch (whose (which?) filename is named 83, which might indicate it’s sketch #83 :p), thinking it’d be perfect as a carddesign. Now, the original idea I had for a card based on this one fell through (stupid sucky card :p), but I refused to give up, so…hm…not sure what I actually think of this card, as I started adding buttons and brads stuff just kept piling up and I’m thinking it’s a bit too much/over the top, but whatev, I’m tired of projects that doesn’t turn out the way I want, and I was pretty determined to add a card to this #100 celebration of Skissedilla, so here ya go… :p

And yes, this is yet another result of this personal vendetta against hoarding – this time I figured I’d use a few of the buttons and brads just piling up (check out this awesome home decor by Jen Jockisch for inspo for the mix of brads&buttons, only, hers is 1000x better ofc), scraps lying on my desk (the Hambly Screenprints-transparency+the white cardboard…that’s the advantage of having a messy desk..you’ll always find scraps for projects), tag from Elle’s Studio (love this one, I want more of these!) plus this rouge de garance (what happened to that brand, anyone knows?) paper which was stashed w/my Sassafras-papers and left behind when I cleaned up the Sassafras-papers (from last project, see below)…which made me remember having lots of rdg-diecuts in a box, resulting in the paper-flower+butterflies.. (um right…all of this info is oh, so interesting…cough..I’ll stop now)

#83

listening: To my husband’s cousins band, For Emma on MySpace (They’re based in Montpellier, France, so if you’re from around there & have the chance – go book/hear them :) They’ll play in Elverum & Oslo sometimes this summer too, for those of you who’ll be around there ;p)
eating: oreo-muffins :) …while the chicken is getting yummified in the oven..
drinking: warm tea w/honey
wearing: purple today :p
feeling: tired..just wanna go curl up in my bed atm..
weather: grey..no rain today it seems, though..
wanting: to get better at preparing things..
needing: to shop for Monday..
thinking: how weird it is that we became parents ten years ago (soon)..
enjoying: the fact that it’s weekend and I don’t really have to do much
wondering: when this ski world championship will be over (please let it be soon) and how much an impact does this championship actually have across the globe..? Ski isn’t that huge, is it..? Anyone?

~Sasha Farina~ Said,

1:14 PM

dramaqueen reporting for duty.. ! haaahaa!! i love that layout, not sure what but i feel it's special!
give us your real hair color - with real camera.. not iphone. or use photobooth? I wanna see!!

Oh, for gods sake, shaddap woman! ;p
(I actually think I’m brave enough showing three photos of myself in one post ‘cause…I don’t like photos of myself in general…so I consider this years quota for me-photos on the blog filled! ;p)

 

banglamarie Said,

1:41 PM

lekker layout! Inspirerende! Tror snart jeg må begynne å scrappe igjen.
Neste treff med papirer og ikke garn?? hm....
Uvant men lekkert med pannelugg :o)
Fine du og fine Amalie :o)

 

Definitivt papir! =)

 

Ha en fortsatt fin-fin helg! :)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ ..and a card for Skissedilla #100 ~~'

  1. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/02/and-card-for-skissedilla-100.html?showComment=1298767096328#c6552691290930045501'> 1:38 AM

    I think the card is perfect! Share the recipe for oreo muffins, although I guess the measurements would be different from what I know.

     

  2. Brit Sviggum Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/02/and-card-for-skissedilla-100.html?showComment=1298813566783#c4165117312469220614'> 2:32 PM

    Superfint kort Ania! Så flott med alle de fargene. Og så stilig med alle knappene! Kan dessverre ikke ta med kortet som bidrag i utfordringen, siden vi kun har LOer. Men knallfint var det! :)
    Ha en fin dag.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-